As our Marketing Automation – Quality Assurance Analyst, you savor the opportunity to experiment with new projects and ‘look for trouble’ while doing so. You’re a lover of detail but still have a handle on the big picture, and you excel at tracking processes to keep your team mates in the loop and on track.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 2-4 years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience with Marketing Automation is an asset
- Solid experience creating test plans, test cases and test strategies
- Ability to structure and analyze requirements into discrete test procedures
- Accuracy and excellent attention to detail. This means that your error rate is minimal and you don’t let small details get by
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – Able to work with and communicate clearly with globally dispersed peers, and clients whenever possible
- Want to help and share knowledge with others; Cares for peers and their overall well-being
- Reliable and able to get things done with important deadlines in a FAST-PACED environment, and can adjust to changing priorities and timelines
- Customer focused – Seeks to understand client’s business requirements and provides input to serve the client
- Demonstrates a willingness and tenacity to finish what they’ve started and have a can-do attitude about their work and Traction
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with clients and project teams to ensure marketing automation solutions are delivered with quality
- Develop test scripts & Execute automated and manual test cases
- Responsible for tracking and logging defects during execution
- Providing estimates around efforts needed for mobile, automation and manual testing
- Creating, Enhancing, debugging and running test cases, triaging and sharing test results
- Working closely with the development/configuration teams to review the implementation and provide feedback from a testing perspective
- Creating customized test automation solutions based on client’s requirements
- Active participant in requirement analysis and test design
- Provide proactive advice and feedback throughout the software testing lifecycle for prevention and early correction of quality problem
- Document lessons learned, help maintain knowledge database
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.