As our Marketing Automation Solutions Manager, you will be playing a key role in driving Traction on Demand’s marketing automation practice by designing and implementing data-driven marketing automation solutions for our clients.
Potential profiles of someone we would hire into this role:
- Project manager/business analyst hybrid who enjoys working on technical implementation projects with experience or genuine interest in implementing marketing automation platforms
- Marketing analyst who has rolled out a marketing automation tool internal internally
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Seek knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related technology field
- 3-5 years of marketing automation experience in a B2B or B2C environment, or equivalent
- Proficiency using marketing automation platforms (Pardot, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo preferred) as well as CRM solutions (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Thorough understanding of business processes, particularly sales & marketing processes
- Possess strong project management skills
- Ability to lead, to direct work of others, and to work in cross-functional teams
- Clear and effective communicator, both written and orally
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices an asset
- Knowledge of data (segmentation, database queries, reporting tools) an asset
- Prior certification in Pardot, Marketing Cloud, Marketo and/or Salesforce is an asset
- Any project management-related certification (CAPM, PMP, etc.) is an asset
What You Will Be Doing
- Plan and drive the execution of projects related to marketing automation implementations, enhancements or integrations with CRM or other databases.
- Play a key role in business solution design – including planning and leading discovery and solution sessions, gathering clients’ business requirements, developing quality documentation, and designing and presenting tailored marketing automation solutions to clients based on best practices.
- Consult on best practices for marketing automation platforms and processes – including lead generation, lead nurturing, journey mapping, lead scoring / qualification and handoff to sales, CRM integration and data integration.
- Manage the execution of projects by liaising between clients and project delivery teams to ensure deliverables are completed, milestones are accomplished and timelines are achieved as planned, therefore ensuring project success and client satisfaction
- Managing relationships with clients/stakeholders throughout the project
- Support our business development team on new business opportunities related to marketing automation, as needed
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.