As our Marketing Automation Data Specialist, you love a challenge and are eager to learn. You understand people, and have the ability to hear a symptom, identify the problem and scribe a solution. You work well in a casual yet fast-paced team environment. You work well with others yet have the independence to support and drive projects. You have what it takes to grow with our business, for the long run.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- 2-4 years’ experience working with customer data, ideally integrated into a CRM system or Data Warehouse environment.
- 3 years SQL experience. SQL Server experience is desired
- Solid experience with an ETL tool (Mulesoft, SSIS, Informatica PowerCenter or Dell Boomi, etc.)
- Experience on Data management, Data Security, Data Archiving, Data Profiling, Data Cleansing.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is an asset
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com fundamentals, Terminologies, Objects & Data Model.
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Ability to convert high-level requirements into a solution – i.e. you do not need a detailed specification to be successful
- Sound understanding of governance and MDM approaches
What You Will Be Doing
- Analyzing external system data structures and developing integrations with Salesforce
- Implementing marketing automation
- Coding and implementing “org merges” to combine multiple Salesforce instances into one or to migrate data from legacy CRM systems
- Designing & implementing governance, mastering & enrichment approaches for Salesforce data, with a focus on customer data
- Conducting data audit, cleansing and de-deduplication projects to clean data
- Designing & developing data integration between Legacy Systems or Marketing Automation tools and Salesforce.
- Conducting analysis of customer data to identify key predictors of activity: From lead management through to forecasting
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Traction on Demand