As our Director of Marketing, we’re looking for an enthusiastic product marketing leader to drive our marketing strategy for Traction Complete! This role is equal parts strategy, management, tactics and execution. The role offers a unique opportunity to work hand in hand with development/sales/support and Traction’s own in house marketing team (to leverage in an ‘agency like’ format). If you’re the type that’s looking to be a part of something and likes building, this is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing companies in BC
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing SAAS Products
- B2B experience in creating messaging and visualizations (with Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop) that link features and value for prospects
- Using marketing tools such as Salesforce/Pardot to manage and measure campaign effectiveness
- Developing wireframes and providing solution briefs for extended agency involvement
- Generating demand and relevant inbound traffic
- Experience in ‘hearing’ the sales team and providing meaningful sales assets
- Managing/choosing paid lead sources
- Using effective social media mediums to drive tangible MQLs in the B2B world
What You Will Be Doing
Here is what you’d need to be passionate about:
- Generating marketing strategies to generate demand and drive inbound leads
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns and planning and organizing promotional/tradeshow presentations
- Creating Marketing messaging that resonates with our prospects
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns with an SEO (key word) focus;
- Build relationships with channels and media in order to drive traffic and MQL conversion on our website
- Evaluate market conditions and benchmark against competitor data
- Monitor search trends and identify opportunities
- Monitor website traffic and performance
- Re-write/optimize descriptions of under-performing pages
- Identify/tweak and maintain brand
- Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you if we feel there’s a fit!
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Traction on Demand