As our Demand Generation Specialist, you will be working with a team that is forming and testing new approached to grow demand at Traction. Reporting to the Marketing Campaigns Manager, you will work cross-functionally with various teams including Sales, Marketing, and Delivery. If you’re someone who is a quick learner, has a deep interest in digital marketing, email marketing or marketing databases,this could be the role for you!
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Computer science, or equivalent experience;
- 2+ years of experience working with a marketing automation platform (ie. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot etc)
- Interest and ability in HTML and CSS, with the ability to make content and style updates
- Ability to think critically and support strategy of marketing campaigns
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter with a passion for building and nurturing leads
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, build, test, and launch email programs in Pardot
- Optimize the customer journey and build nurture programs that keep ToD top of mind
- Build campaign landing pages in Pardot
- Stay organised and ensure timely delivery of assets
- Support our marketing team with ad-hoc operational tasks of marketing campaigns (Email list preparation, post-event list uploads, campaign management in our CRM (Salesforce))
- Implement and maintain marketing automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality and hygiene, and troubleshooting.
- Measure and provide insight across a number of success criteria, including: deliverability, open rates, CTRs
- Maintaining our subscription center
- Building and maintaining our lead scoring model to drive quality leads to sales
- Maintain a strong understanding of our email calendar to ensure Traction is effectively communicating with each audience, without over communicating
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – Salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Traction on Demand