As our Customer Success Advocate your top priority is to build strong and trusted relationships with our customers. You provide front line support to our customers and are the voice of the customer as we grow our business and evolve the product. You love all things Salesforce.com and will become an expert in recommending solutions to clients that work on the platform and as standard product features.
Traction Rec is a subsidiary company of Traction on Demand.
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t just about having fun – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Post-Secondary education in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent training/ experience
- A previous role in a customer focused organization
- Proven technical acumen and a ability to learn quickly
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Great writing skills and the ability to troubleshoot customer issues
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to prioritize and triage a high volume of customer requests
- Exposure to Salesforce.com configuration and custom development is a definite asset
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Consultant, and/or Developer) is a definite asset
- Experience working with non-profits and community centers is a definite asset
What You Will Be Doing
- Responding to customer cases based on severity and priority
- Identifying common questions and issues from clients to create training materials and knowledge articles
- Build a strong relationship with clients and coordinate with them on upgrades and feature enhancements
- Act as the voice of the customer within the Traction Rec team to ensure that pain points and high priority items are top of mind for new releases
- Train customers on existing and new product functionality
- Help clients to drive user adoption of new technology
- Perform quality assurance testing as needed
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Traction on Demand