As our Consulting Operations Specialist, you will be working with the delivery leaders to help them staff resources on projects. You will be helping various teams with their data/analytical needs.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t just about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 0-2 Years of relevant experience.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills.
- Organized and Detail oriented.
- A background in analytics of some sort OR Operations (Preferred)
- Salesforce knowledge is considered an asset.
- Appetite for efficiency and a broad learning of how the business operates.
- Someone that would be able to handle multiple challenges in a fast paced environment.
What You Will Be Doing
Review / Audit Project and Assignment Data:
- Monitor Estimated Hours vs Actuals and identify areas to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Identify “Project Wins” and help celebrate team success.
- Review project/assignment forecasting for in-progress projects.
- Corresponding with Other Ops Coordinators to support projects being worked on in other squads.
Review / Audit Squad Data
- Review Health Metrics and present them weekly to the Team.
- Provide Analytical support and insight into the performance of the Jaipur Team.
- Help collect data for annual reviews from various data sources.
- Support the Jaipur leadership/ DM’s with their reporting needs for making informed decisions
- Meet weekly with the Operations Team in North America to identify the ideal assignments for Jaipur and ensure we are highly utilized.
- Meet weekly with Delivery Managers in Jaipur to discuss the resourcing challenges & to pass on any feedback received from the team in North America.
- Provide system administration support for Jaipur resources, most specifically on resourcing and assignment data.
- Maintain the skill matrix for India delivery team
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by using technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.Traction on Demand