As our Operations Coordinator you will split your time between two service delivery squads to ensure project work is aligned with the right resources. This is an ideal role for someone looking to start their career in consulting, data analytics, administration and support and learn the inner workings of a fast-growing consulting business.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Degree or diploma in business or computer science or equivalent experience
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Good communication skills
- Highly organized and able to multitask
What You Will Be Doing
Review / Audit Project Performance and Assignment Data:
- Monitor estimated project hours vs actuals and identify areas to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Identify “Project Wins” and help celebrate team success
- Review project/assignment forecasting for in-progress projects
Review / Audit Squad Performance:
- Review squad health metrics and present weekly
- Provide analytical support and insight into the performance of squads
- Support your General Managers with data for hiring decisions
- Participate in quarterly squad planning and help collect data
- Be a point of contact for Sales to plan for incoming projects as deals near closure
- Reviewing estimates and resource plans
- Collaborate with project managers and resolve resourcing challenges
- Review squad sales pipeline and resourcing options weekly
- Provide system administration support for your squads on resourcing and assignment data.
- Understand and report on skill sets and abilities of all resources in your squads.
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by using technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.Traction on Demand