The Consultant for Change Management works in collaboration with internal Traction on Demand resources and customers. Internally, the Consultant develops organizational change management processes, methodologies and tools. The Consultant will also work with Traction on Demand customers to implement transformational solutions that require changes in end user mindsets and behaviors across various Salesforce cloud implementations. This role will work with executives, senior managers and project teams to ensure overall project success.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
Do the right thing
Seek adventures and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 + years general management/software consulting experience
- 10 + years experience related to the successful delivery of change management work
- Experience conducting business interviews and leading customer workshops
- Highly prefer direct experience with Salesforce.com implementations
- Hands-on change management experience with Salesforce.com solutions
- Strong proficiency with presentation tools and applications
- Possess or willing to attain change management certification
- Ability and confidence to work closely with, and advise, senior executives at a given customer
- Experience assessing business objectives and defining change strategy to meet objectives as well as developing appropriate work plans and leading the project according to the plan
- Excellent communication skills and strong leadership and presentation skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
- Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to drive projects
- Exceptional customer relationship management skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Understand customer’s Salesforce.com related business strategies and associated organization and change management issues
- Develop and implement change methodologies (i.e., processes, deliverables, templates, etc.) that will be adopted by client organizations
- Build relationships with internal Traction on Demand teams and customers
- Execute key project change management-related activities such as: change strategy design and execution, stakeholder engagement, organizational readiness, leadership coaching, communication, education and training, project management, business process design, and readiness and adoption measurement programs
- Manage and lead resources assigned to project to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting the organization such that business results are achieved
- Identify opportunities to provide4or create additional customer value
- Provide support to Traction on Demand’s Customer Success team
- implement change management plans that minimize stakeholder resistance and maximize engagement
- Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change strategies.
- Design agile change strategies that will help companies change their culture and the way they do everything while preparing them for the future
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.Traction on Demand