As our Business Strategist, you will be working with Traction’s customers to align strategic goals and objectives with key decisions regarding Salesforce.com Cloud products and services. As the key role in Traction’s Digital Impact Framework you will be responsible for the deliverables outlined under this methodology. In addition to these responsibilities, your role is to help ensure successful client projects and programs by proactively engaging with client executives and aligning Traction team goals/schedules/activities to the client’s objectives.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that: #LI-Remote
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in the Technology industry
- Strong background in business strategy definition, business benefits analysis, and identifying business process redesign opportunities supported by technology enablers.
- Ability to lead client facing business solution engagements that are based upon Human-Centric / Customer Experience design principles.
- Supporting the successful implementation of projects, through the creation of robust strategic roadmaps, combined with the ability to create strong alignment with Executive sponsors.
- Experience leading or playing a key role in complex digital transformation programs as an asset
- Strong interpersonal skills; including excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective presentation skills with the ability to adapt to a wide range of audiences.
- Experience building strong executive relationships.
- Ability to coach and mentor team members and provide open, direct and constructive guidance where necessary.
- Strong collaboration and team building skills, with ability to work with all levels and roles of an organization effectively
- Ability to travel to clients (when travel is appropriate and approved)
What You Will Be Doing
- Leading and facilitating client workshops to execute on the deliverables of Traction’s Digital Impact Framework.
- Facilitating strategy and roadmap sessions, supported by key team members.
- Work alongside Vertical and Practice expertise to build specific business frameworks tailored to Cloud solutions and our client’s needs
- Work with Success Architects, Change Consultants, Technical Architects, Delivery teams and other groups across Traction to ensure the longstanding growth and success of our clients.
- Establish relationships with client executive sponsors at our most strategic customers and foster those relationships through Traction engagements.
- Assist with sales presentations to support our sales teams to identify client needs, closely align our services and structure of delivery proposals, while becoming introduced to new clients as early in the process as possible.
- Review team deliverables, where appropriate, to ensure they meet client needs.
- Work with clients to define their strategic goals, key metrics and measures, identify personas, future state experience mapping, business roadmapping and ultimately create the Success Blueprint.
- Influenced revenue (revenue delivered by supported clients)
- Client satisfaction, # of project escalations, # of Red projects, referenceability Project profitability – efficiency, effective resource usage, effective rate
- Personal Revenue Generated (billings)Salesforce alignment
- Support the translation of strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change strategies.
- Design agile change strategies that will help companies change their culture and the way they do everything while preparing them for the future
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by using technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.
#LI-MS1Traction on Demand