As our Alliances Manager, your primary focus will be on building strong relationships with our partners. You will support our Director of Alliances in connecting with new teams and partners. This role will have a focus on building new relationships, revenue streams, referral partnerships and go-to- market initiatives. This role is a crucial piece to help Tractions forward trajectory.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live by them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience with client management and client engagement
- Experience with strategic alliances and partnerships
- Excellent written communication skills
- A passion for people and strong relationships
- Effective communication is key in this role. Whether you’re helping to promote a new service or product, or helping to put out a fire in a deal cycle, or having a real talk with a partner, being able to read the situation, communicate appropriately and stay on brand is crucial.
What You Will Be Doing
- Maintain a strong cadence with our Partner Managers and Channel Sales counterparts
- Maintain a strong cadence with our strategic partners to keep them informed
- Organizing meetings for executives, technical team members and sales from Traction and partners
- Securing speakers and thought leaders for events from partners, customers and other organizations
- Building, presenting and executing on annual business plans jointly developed with Salesforce
- Deal/forecast/pipeline review forms an important component of your cadence calls with partner managers
- Collaborate on Marketing Initiatives and build new relationships
- Reviewing joint pipeline opportunities
- Reviewing, executing and negotiating new partner agreements
- Supporting the Traction Business Development team with qualifying, organizing, marketing and hosting customer, prospect and partner events, as well as building new marketing collateral, assets and stories. In this role you’ll work closely with
- Networking with customers, partners and prospects to support the sales of Traction services and products
- Helping plan, organize, fund and attend Traction-hosted and partner-hosted events across North America
- Engaging partners and selling sponsorships for Traction events
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll reach out to you if we are interested in moving forward.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by using technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest firms and not-for-profit organizations. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please note, employment is contingent on successful completion of background and reference checks.Traction on Demand