As an Account Executive, you will be working with community organizations such as YMCAs and JCCs to help them leverage Traction Rec to achieve their vision of success. We are building the best software in the community center management space and we are looking for values focused individuals to join our growing team. This role offers a unique opportunity for individuals who want to work in one of the fastest evolving technology ecosystems with a focus on community impact. You will spend the majority of your day in high value conversations with clients and partners as a trusted advisor. This role is focused on driving revenue which will help fuel the growth of the wider Traction Rec team.
Traction Rec is an award winning (Ready to Rocket 2020 & Salesforce Nonprofit App Partner of the Year 2020) product company from Traction on Demand.
Traction Rec’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. We’re committed to building teams with diverse backgrounds who are interested in being part of a values focused team. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction Rec isn’t who you know and where you come from. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as an opportunity to have a positive impact. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you
- Do the Right Thing
- Embrace Knowledge
- Seek Adventures and Smiles
- Build Community
- Pursue Opportunity
- Healthy Hearts and Heads
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction Rec – we’re looking for individuals who are smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. And we operate with trust and transparency.
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional and diverse backgrounds. We also encourage candidates from non-traditional software or sales backgrounds.
Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years in client facing B2B role
- An interest in working in nonprofit or higher education sectors
- A passion for cloud technology
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with client leadership and demonstrate an understanding of their organization needs
- Entrepreneurial mindset that creates collaboration and excitement to build a business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead creation and management
- Sales discovery and qualification
- Identification of organization pain points and objectives
- Aligning Traction Rec solutions to address pain points
- Relationship management with multiple stakeholders
- Client presentations (remote and in person)
- Creating contracts and managing procurement processes
- On-going account management
- Building brand awareness in target markets through events
- Manage accurate forecast and pipeline tracking
- Working alongside key partners
- Developing joint go to market plans
- Manage complementary sales cycles and client success
- Coordination between clients, partners and internal team members
- Ensure relevant information is being shared efficiently with Traction teams
- Working hands on with internal business applications for collaboration
- Competently manage roadblocks
- Identify future market opportunities for Traction Rec
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
For Traction Rec, we aim to change the world by creating impact technology to serve organizations whose mission is one of our core values, to Create Community. At our core, we’re about improving the way organizations do business by leveraging technology – Salesforce, Traction Rec and our own libraries of intellectual property.
At our parent company Traction on Demand, we are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
#LI-MS1Traction on Demand