As our Junior Production Designer, you will be playing an integral role in assisting the Marketing team to complete projects and help them keep their project timelines on track. You will support the asset creation for external events, to help us make a memorable impression on stakeholders.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Design Diploma or equivalent experience
- Good understanding working with Adobe CC Products (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Basic knowledge using UI tools like Sketch or Adobe XD
- Basic knowledge using prototyping tools like InVision (not required)
- Illustration skills are a bonus, but not required
- Experience working in fast paced environments with the ability to prioritize is a plus
- 1+ years of relevant experience preferred
- Ability to create branded documents and presentations
- Able to execute creative assets within constraints of the overall campaign design
- Comfortable with branding, typography, web and communication design
What You Will Be Doing
You will be a major contributor to the marketing team. You will:
- Work with the Art Director and Production Manager to design and produce work for branding projects, ad campaigns and events
- Provide a high degree of creative work and technical support to projects and campaigns
- Collaborate with project teams to plan, analyze, organize and execute assigned projects
- Work with teams to assess effectiveness of product imagery and presentation
- Listen to feedback to hone skills and improve design
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Traction on Demand