As a Business Architect within our Customer Success Team, you will be working with Traction’s clients to align their strategic goals and objectives with key decisions regarding the design and implementation of Salesforce.com Cloud products and services. You will be actively involved in client engagements, managing and delivering components of the project/program lifecycle that includes carrying out organizational assessments and understanding the client’s readiness for the upcoming transformation, while supporting both the Traction project team and the client to ensure the right components and activities are in place during the implementation cycle to guarantee successful platform integration and adoption. Working closely alongside the Program Manager, Technical Architect and development team, you will be responsible for proactively managing relationships with senior client stakeholders, supporting with strategic decision making and creation/refinement of business and technology roadmaps.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction on Demand is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- 8+ years experience in the CRM/ERM consulting space with a focus on driving client business strategy
- Strong depth in project and program management, detail orientation
- Ability to support solution sales to clients and have strong understanding of sales processes and best practices
- Ability to lead and drive business solution engagements, align with Executive stakeholders on strategy road map, and provide guidance on current project/program
- Excellent written/verbal skills, ability to manage executive relationships
- Ability to travel to clients
- Ability to coach and mentor team members and provide constructive guidance where necessary
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to work at all levels of an organization effectively
- Experience being responsible for successful enterprise technical transformation programs
- Strong presentation skills
What You Will Be Doing
- Ability to facilitate Business Solution Design sessions, supported by key team members.
- Facilitate communication across client, Salesforce.com and Traction teams to ensure alignment.
- Facilitate and/or attend executive steering committee meetings, becoming a trusted council for the client leadership team.
- Support the development and maintenance of project/program plans, reviewing team deliverables, where appropriate, to ensure they meet client needs.
- Identify and manage customer escalations when they occur, recognizing risks and work with team members to mitigate them prior to customer impact.
- Identify potential sales opportunities and support Business Development in the sales cycle.
- Influenced revenue (revenue delivered by supported clients)
- Client satisfaction, # of project escalations, # of Red projects, reference-ability
- Project profitability – efficiency, effective resource usage, effective rate
- Personal Revenue Generated (billings)
- Salesforce alignment
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.Traction on Demand