Above: Tractionforce attendees use wireless Silent Disco headphones to tune into the sessions of their choice.
In an organization where there is always so much going on every day, it’s hard to whittle down all the stories that emerge into a list of 10. But no one loves a good ol’ top 10 list more than us, so here it is!
The top 10 Traction on Demand Stories of 2018:
10) Our stress management was put to the test when Shea, the toddler child of Traction on Demand Founder and CEO Greg Malpass, swallowed a quarter. We were grateful for a successful surgery and speedy recovery. See the x-ray.
9) Traction Guest officially launched as a separate corporation in May 2018 after successful incubation under the Traction on Demand umbrella. At the same time, the newly independent company secured funding from Salesforce Ventures, elevating Traction Guest’s position within the visitor management software market (valued at $3 billion).
8) Tractionforce 2018, Traction on Demand’s annual customer conference, continued to grow in its sixth year, welcoming a record 1,000+ attendees to Rogers Arena in Vancouver and hundreds more streaming online.
7) We had a revelation during our annual Bandit Tour for Good when our volunteer plans fell apart: that nonprofit organizations play an integral role in the ability of people to do good. Fast forward to the nine minute mark of this video to see what happened.
6) We finally did it! We got the Bandit — our ’78 Trans Am — onto the expo floor at Dreamforce. We drove it from Vancouver to San Francisco as part of our Bandit Tour for Good.
4) Peninsula Jewish Community Center went live on Traction Rec. With the successful deployment of this member and program management system, Peninsula JCC has made a significant step forward in putting their constituents first and serving their diverse community.
3) The Tractionite community grew by more than 45% this year, showing that people want to be here! Want to join us?
2) From a small town to a cosmopolitan city, we announced yet another new office, in Jaipur, India, allowing us to both provide exceptional 24/7 client support and have a base for expansion into other international markets.
Whew. There it is. Just 10 of many, many stories… and there’s more to come in 2019.
Keep it locked on the Traction Blog.
Best wishes for the new year, everyone!