Above: The Bandits take a moment out of their Tour for Good to enjoy the beauty of the west coast.
It was a big year for us as we scaled our nonprofit team in order to continue serving the inspiring community we love so much. We’ve numbered our top 10 nonprofit stories of 2018 but really, it’s like choosing our favourite child, so don’t make us choose!
Here are our top 10 nonprofit stories of 2018:
8) We supported double the number of nonprofits than in 2017 during our sixth annual Bandit Tour for Good, bringing the number to 13 organizations.
7) We welcomed Make-A-Wish and National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, among others, to the Traction on Demand family.
6) Traction on Demand hosted NPSP Day at its headquarters in the Vancouver suburb of Burnaby and in Toronto.
3) Nonprofit Solutions Consultant Brittany Neale received one of the highest audience scores at Dreamforce for her presentation Quick Wins For Creating A Valuable & Visual Lightning Experience For Admins.
2) Peninsula Jewish Community Center went live on Traction Rec. With the successful deployment of this member and program management system, Peninsula JCC made a significant step forward in putting their constituents first and serving their diverse community.
Watch out ’cause we’re comin’ atcha, 2019!
Can’t get enough of our lists? See the Top 10 Traction on Demand Stories of 2018.