Yes… you read that right! Traction Montreal is looking for an Office Happiness Coordinator whose primary responsibilities will be to keep the office running as smoothly as possible; whatever it takes to do it: reception, administration, cheer leader, squad nurturer…
There will be a lot of variety in tasks, which means a wide breadth of experience will be gained. This is why we need someone who is organized, able to adapt quickly, hungry to gain new skills and knowledge, and always open to a new challenge. In a nutshell, a fast paced, challenging environment– you will work with an amazing team of star-performers who also know how to have a good time and enjoy life. A good sense of humor is a must.
What you’ll be doing:
- Office maintenance (supplies, equipment, manage deliveries, etc.)
- Facilities oversight with building management
- Reception duties: answer and direct calls, greet and assist visitors
- Manage lunch program, coffee etc.
- Cheer leader/office concierge
- Coordinate details employee and partner events
- Support team building and Traction 4 Good Initiatives
- Completion of an office administration diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have a valid driver’s licence and access to a vehicle (mileage reimbursed)
- Must be bilingual – fluent level French and English
- Intermediate to expert level competence with MS Office and database applications
- Stellar organizational skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills: both verbal & written
- Time management skills
- Ability to compile and effectively present research efficiently
- Ability to adapt and respond quickly to changing business needs
- We go paperless as much as possible: technology aptitude is a must!
If you‘re interested, get started right away with the application process by clicking the button below.