Traction Guest is looking for a Front-end Developer, to join our growing team. You will primarily be responsible for development on our Traction Guest application, specifically to build and maintain the Traction Guest iOS app and web application. Everything you build will be client facing – you are a UI/UX maven!
Traction Guest is a subsidiary company of Traction on Demand; we are related but independent companies.
Traction’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Embrace Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent education and experience
- Proficient in the following technologies:
- Jasmine, Mocha or jest
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git, tfs, etc.)
- Bonus points if you are proficient in any of the following technologies:
What You Will Be Doing
- Create process flows, wire frames, prototypes, high fidelity mock-ups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications for web and mobile
- Building complex wire frames for web and mobile experiences
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define business and feature requirements
- Analyze user interface problems and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Organizes information by creating visualizations of content; sequencing and relating elements; preparing storyboards; applying principles of human-computer interaction, comprehension, learning, and aesthetics
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
Traction Guest is a cloud-based, enterprise-grade guest management platform that presents visitors with a unique sign in experience. Companies can now better understand who their visitors are, how often they’re visiting and where. Installed and configured in minutes, one platform services unlimited locations and enables you to create infinite experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.