As our Configure-Price-Quote Solutions Consultant, your top priority is to build strong and trusted relationships with our customers.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Create connections
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Computer Science or Business Administration or equivalent training/experience
- 1+ years working on the Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) platform, or a comparable cloud based CPQ platform
- 2+ years experience in configuring enterprise systems including CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Proven technical acumen to translate business requirements into functional design
- A customer advocate with excellent listening skills to fully understand customer requirements and pain points
- Proven presentation and communication skills with client executives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to think critically and analytically while working in a fast-paced environment
- A good understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration
- A thorough understanding of B2B marketing /sales pipeline practices and KPIs
- Experience with the development lifecycle (Business Process design, documentation, QA, testing strategy and execution, troubleshooting analysis)
- Proven advanced Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, data cleansing and data manipulation)
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Experience with other CRM software (Siebel, Clarify, Vantive, Peoplesoft, NetSuite, CRM Dynamics, etc.)
- Experience with Agile or waterfall SDLC methodologies
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization
What You Will Be Doing
- You are an advisor who seeks and defines problems
- You will be responsible for proactively supporting our customers for a wide range of scenarios including configuring Salesforce.com
- Analyzing requirements, creating reports and dashboards
- Training customers
- Developing data quality strategies to meet business needs
- Talking to groups of people is natural to you, and helping others is how you get on with life
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
At Traction on Demand, we aim to change the world by challenging the traditional consulting model and building community with our clients, partners and neighbours. At our core, we’re about improving the way companies do business by leveraging technology – salesforce.com, technology partners and our own libraries of intellectual property. We are a people-first organization, creating long-term relationships with our clients and growing with them as strategic business partners. Our clients are varied in size, geography and industry, and include some of the world’s largest technology firms. Traction for Good, our community engagement program, and our involvement as one of the first 100 B Corps in Canada are just a couple of the reasons why we have been named to the Best Places to Work in Canada top 10 list for several years running.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.