As a Traction Guest Business Development Representative, your top priority is to drive the revenue goals of the company by positioning Traction Guest as the best solution for application in Facilities, Human Resources, Events and so much more!
Traction offers a unique experience for business development reps that is based on selling one of Traction’s products, Traction Guest. Traction Guest is the first office sign-in application developed with data collection, security and integration at the forefront. Any device, any location, any workflow. This is a perfect opportunity for a new grad, and can grow into an account management position if you continue to kill it and help fulfill Traction Guest’s potential.
Traction on Demand’s hiring philosophy is based on culture, intelligence and then skills. Here’s what we mean by that:
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
- Seek Knowledge
- Do the right thing
- Seek adventures and smiles
- Healthy hearts and heads
- Pursue opportunity
- Build community
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
Tractionites come from a variety of backgrounds, and we are eager to find people that are from non-traditional backgrounds. Typically, we find that people are successful in this role when they have:
- Diploma/ Certificate or equivalent experience
- Formalized sales training
- Ability to get past gatekeepers and arrange sales appointments
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Desire to be the best at what you do
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead creation and management
- Sales discovery and qualification
- Accessing multiple buyers
- Using Salesforce ecosystem capabilities
- Work with clients through procurement
- Always using Salesforce to track your sales cycle