Traction offers a unique experience for a business development rep that is based on selling Traction’s data products, Traction Complete and Traction Hierarchies. This is a perfect opportunity for a business development representative to help catapult these amazing products out into the market.
As a Business Development Representative – Traction Data Products, your top priority is to drive the revenue goals of the company by positioning Traction Data Products as an essentially app to help drive the sales process in other organizations.
Culture at Traction on Demand isn’t about drinking beer and playing ping-pong – it’s much more. We are looking for people who want to join an active community of engaged individuals who see business as more than just a vehicle to make money. We care about our people, wider community and planet. Come join us on this journey!
Traction is a group of entrepreneurs committed to creating ecstatic clients, doing enjoyable work and being efficient in everything we do. We fail fast and love to innovate. Change is our middle name.
Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are – do they resonate with you?
Do the right thing
Seek adventures and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
People often ask what it takes to succeed at Traction on Demand – you’ve got to be smart, without having an ego. What does that mean? Imagine working with a group of your smartest friends who all love to learn. Everyone is always pushing each other to grow and innovate at a pace that can only be called furious. We are never idle or stagnant. We seek and share knowledge. We are comfortable with the unknown. We just “git ‘r done.”
- Lead creation and management
- Sales discovery and qualification
- Accessing multiple buyers
- Using Salesforce ecosystem capabilities
- Work with clients through procurement
- Always using Salesforce to track your sales cycle
- 2 year’s experience in b2b technology sales plus a diploma or degree in business, sales, entrepreneurship or equivalent
- Formalized sales training
- Ability to get past gatekeepers and arrange sales appointments
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Desire to be the best at what you do
If you’re interested, so are we! Send your resume our way, and we’ll contact you for a phone interview.
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.